Subject: Better data model - simple item - "Id"

Team,

This might be an easy one to fix?  We appear to use "Id" as an attribute everywhere - but we have 4 different definitions for it.

In emlcore we could add a single type definition - and then reference that everywhere "Id" occurs.

A small step for EML...

Are there one or two other candidates?  I don't want to have too many of these to do at this point - but obvious ones that are highly used seem like worthwhile to fix at this point.

Thanks, DW