Subject: EML60Analysis

Greetings,

Attached are two files, EML60Analysis.zip and EML60Comments.pdf.  The
first file contains the output of EML60Analysis, a program that analyzes
how definitions are used across all EML schemas files.  The second file
contains a brief introduction to the goals of EML60Analysis and the data
it produces.  This file also summarizes the EML definitions that might
warrant a closer look based on what EML60Analysis discovered.  In a
nutshell, EML60Analysis looks for variations in how names and types are
used among the EML schemas and flags possible inconsistencies.  I think
this data might help us improve the standard, but I'll let the committee
be the judge of that.

Regards,
Rich

EML60Analysis.zip