Subject: Re: [election-services] EML v6.0 - PUBLIC REVIEW COMMENTS

I think it's all reasonably straightforward, other than the comments
on auditing-related information from Neal McB... that is of high
interest in the US where we are actively studying manual-tally
auditing methods and have found that getting election results in a
format that we can use for computations is very difficult.

I still think Neal's last comment, that having toy or example
implementations and more documentation is essential for getting use
here in the US.

best, Joe

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
ACCURATE Postdoctoral Research Associate