Subject: EML V6 DATA MODEL

I've amended the data model for V6.0 as requested by Sven, Joe and Rich.  The changes are as follows:
 - all attributes are shown in alphabetical order
 - the entity relationship lines now have arrowheads to indicate the cardinality
-  there's a new diagram to show the entity/schema mapping.

Please let me know if you feel any further changes are required to meet the Public Review comment.

John

EML v6.0 Data Models.zip

3_3_ Data Requirements - revised.docx