Subject: RE: [election-services-comment] San Francisco Voting Systems TaskForce (VSTF)

Hi Phil

Thanks for letting us know and great to hear of your support for EML.  I suggest you use David Webber as the TC liaison for this. He's done work for California elections before so knows the territory quite well.

Regards

John Borras

Chair EML TC

From: Phil Grisier [pgrisier@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: 14 February 2010 22:34
To: election-services-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi,

San Francisco is moving ahead with adoption plans for open-standards electronic voting systems. They are having a comment period in a few weeks, and I will recommend they adopt EML as part of their initiative for open and non-proprietary information exchange between components in end-to-end voting systems. I will also forward them a copy of your brochure on the benefits of EML.

Just thought I would let you know. Also, is there a liaison on the TC to whom I could refer the VSTF for further information, advice and adoption support?

Regards.
--
Phil Grisier
San Francisco, CA