Subject: Re: [election-services] OASIS NIST UOCAVA Submission

John,

I was unable to keep up with the discussion this week, but that may work
to our advantage since I was able to take a fresh look at the final
product.  Attached is the last version of the document that you posted
with my proposed edits.  Most of my changes are intended to help the
flow of the document.  I set change recording on to aid in
before-and-after comparisons.  I used OpenOffice, so I hope everything
is viewable in MS Word.  Just in case, I also attached the pdf version
so you can at least see the way things are supposed to look.

Overall, I think I reduced the amount of text slightly, so it still fits
into a title page plus 4 content pages.  The only area that I think
might need some work is the section on the Electoral Assurance
Framework.  The definition and background of this term are never given,
so the reader is not sure if it's an EML term, an industry term, an
evolving standard, etc.  Another sentence or so is probably all that's
needed.

Regards,
Rich

OASIS-NIST-UOCAVA-Submission-RichC.doc