Subject: Re: [election-services] OASIS NIST UOCAVA Submission

John,

That's fine with me--post it when you are ready.

Rich

On 07/26/2010 02:54 AM, John Borras wrote:
001f01cb2c97$cf3ce730$6db6b590$@co.uk" type="cite">

Hi Rich

Thanks for taking the time to review this document.  It’s always good to have a fresh pair of eyes reading it.

Whilst I’m happy to take on board some of your suggested changes, as David has said below some of the terminology and phrases we’ve used are very deliberate and are ones that we have been using in all our white papers and presentations so I would want to hold to those.

Time is now running out for the submission, so unless you have any fundamental objections as opposed to textual preferences to the attached revision I’ll post it tomorrow?

John