Subject: Re: [election-services] RE: [election-services-comment] PUBLIC REVIEW COMMENTS DISPOSITION

Apologies on my own behalf for missing the call today... had a number
of unexpected things delaying me at the house this morning.

I agree that a deep look into auditing (of which Neal and I work on
quite a bit) should wait until the next version.  The only thing I see
that I would add to the disposition is a recognization that we will
also provide some simple "Hello World!" examples in the next release
(this is something we sorely need to get wider adoption, independent
of what P1622 decides or decides not to do with EML).

best, Joe

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
ACCURATE Postdoctoral Research Associate