Subject: FW: EML v6.0

A pat on the back everyone.  Well done.

John

From: Stewart Kerr [mailto:Stewart.Kerr@aec.gov.au]
Sent: 06 September 2010 01:10
To: John Borras
Cc: Ian Gordon
Subject: RE: EML v6.0 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

UNCLASSIFIED

Hi John,

Our Media Feed system was a great success again this election. A big thanks to yourself and the rest of the technical committee. EML is a fantastic standard and has been the cornerstone of our data provision to the Australian media since 2007.

Thanks for the update on EML 6.0, as long as we don’t have to run another election in a few weeks, we will look to upgrade in the very near future.

Cheers Stewart.

Stewart Kerr | Software Engineer

IT Solutions | Information Technology Branch

Australian Electoral Commission

T: 02 6271 4791 | M: 0402 314 262 | F: 02 6271 4683

Australian Electoral Commission logoAustralian Electoral Commission logo

UNCLASSIFIED