Subject: Re: [election-services] EML V6 - OASIS STANDARD

Hi John,

  They don't need to be TC members, but they do need to be OASIS organizational members.

Regards,

Mary

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 8:08 PM, John Borras <johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

I’ve been doing some more research about the conundrum we discussed yesterday, that of getting 3 Statements of Use from OASIS Organizational members.   As it stands at the moment we are not going to get those from our current TC membership and the only way I can see forward is for us to attract some new members.   That of course may take time and delay getting v6 approved as an OASIS Standard.   Can I ask you to reach out to your friends and contacts and get them to join the TC.  I’ve already approached a couple of mine.  Obviously it’s a difficult time financially for many organisations but I can’t see any other way round the TC Procedures.   If anyone’s got any alternative ideas please share them.

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS E&VS Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745