Subject: A use case for the p1622 group: p1622-audit-01: Post-election tabulation auditing

The IEEE P1622 group has a meeting scheduled today, and I've sent in
(and attached here) a "use case" for the flow of auditing data from
local jurisdictions to state-wide audit coordinators and back and
forth.  (I find deadlines so very helpful :)

 Use case p1622-audit-01: Post-election tabulation auditing

It is described in general terms since that group hasn't yet committed
to EML, but I've tried to incorporate the helpful feedback I've gotten
from here also.

Comments would be highly appreciated!

Neal McBurnett                 http://neal.mcburnett.org/

audit_use_case.doc