Subject: Re: [election-services] Reviewing EML against needs for UOCAVA

Title: Reviewing EML against needs for UOCAVA
Peter,

Thanks for all this analysis this is perfect and timely.

I think this reinforces why we need EML 7.0 to resolve all these.

Now - a chunk of these items are in the EML 505 already - but - need to make sure they go into EML-core-v7 - so that
they also propagate into the EML 100, 200, 300, 400 places too.  That I have already made a start with.

Some of these items I thought we already had - and some - the VToken enhancement - clearly we can make.

What I'm seeing is to take what you have here - and add a "Resolutions" column - and work through indicating what
the decisions are and change details where needed.

This plus the EML 505 work then I believe should get us very close to V7 release review candidate - and I'm thinking
next two or three weeks here to have that ready.

Thanks, DW