Subject: The ballot to approve EML v7.0 Committee Specification Draft 01 as a Committee Specification is open

Members of the OASIS Election & Voter Services TC -

The ballot to approve EML v7.0 Committee Specification Draft 01 as a
Committee Specification has been opened. You can access the ballot at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/election/ballot.php?id=2130
.

The following people are listed on the roster as voting members:

- Peter Zelechoski, Election Systems & Software
- Sven Rubben, IBM
- John Borras, Individual
- Neal McBurnett, Individual
- John Ross, Individual
- Carmelo Montanez, NIST
- John Wack, NIST
- David Webber, Oracle

If your name is not on this list and you believe that to be an error,
please notify the chair me so that we can address the issue.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-378-3472
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393