emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Re: C&D SC meeting?

Sorry Werner, Everyone,

My apologies. I was working on the EDXL-HAVE DOM Errata and lost
track of time. The good news is that it should be out of the way soon.

The bad news is EDXL-Situation Reporting is going to be taking up a
lot of time until all of the elements in the candidate ERM (DOM) is
rekeyboarded into Enterprise Architect.

Cheers,
Rex

--