emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Groups - TC SC Product Intro Slide Deck 100213 (OASIS Collateral Intro Slide Decks rev DA100213.ppt) uploaded

After reviewing the notes re the initial slide deck, I believe I found a
way to incorporate feedback with fewer slides. I also dropped the reference
to OASIS Intro and kept the focus on EM TC.

 -- Doug Allport

The document named TC SC Product Intro Slide Deck 100213 (OASIS Collateral
Intro Slide Decks rev DA100213.ppt) has been submitted by Doug Allport to
the Emergency Management Adoption Collateral & Documents SC document
repository.

Document Description:
Introduction to EM TC SC Product slide deck.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=36382

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/36382/OASIS%20Collateral%20Intro%20Slide%20Decks%20rev%20DA100213.ppt