emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Please Invite OASIS IT Rep to this Docs&Collateral Mtg 02-23-2010

Hi Carol,

I'm following up on behalf of the Colateral and Documents SC of the EM
Adoption TC to ask if you could invite a member of the OASIS IT staff to
join our meeting next Tuesday, 23 February 2010 at 10:00 a.m. EST to
discuss the Vendor/Product Directory Webpage effort? The EM Adoption TC
tasked us with this follow up.

We appreciate it very much and look forward to working with you and the
OASIS IT Staff to develop this resource.

Best Regards,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks