emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: Reminder: Meeting Today

Hi Everyone,

I scheduled the meeting for noon Eastern, and added an item to the agenda to discuss this in addition to supporting materials for supporting the individual EDXL specifications along the lines of the datasheet which has had a number of compliments, including videos. Please give a few minutes to review Camille's .doc on videos.

Since I changed the time from our previous timeslot, I will be on at 10:00 a.m. Eastern to refer whomever calls in to the new time, though i can continue on to have the meeting then if attendees wish it.

Cheers,
Rex