emergency-adopt-docs message

Subject: RE: [emergency-adopt-docs] Reminder:Meeting Today: New Time:t Noon Eastern

I am not going to be able to make the call today as I have another meeting.  Thanks Rex for copying me on your work on your CM presentation.  It will provide me a good foundation from which to produce the slides for EGU.  I’d be happy for this SC to help with the development of the slide deck and make it a product for us all to use.  Please consider that in your meeting today.  If I’m able, I will join when my other meeting concludes.  Cheers, Elysa

From: emergency-adopt-docs@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:emergency-adopt-docs@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Rex Brooks
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 9:06 AM
To: emergency-adopt-docs@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Everyone,

This reminder is sent with the addition note that today is the first time we are scheduled to meet at a new time: 12:00 p.m. (Noon) Eastern Time. I will be uploading the presentation I made about Emergency Management Standards yesterday at the Disaster Management Initiative at Carnegie Mellon University Silicon Valley..

We will be discussing Camille's EDXL Outreach Materials_Draftv2.docx

We will also discuss Elysa's upcoming presentation, too, if she can attend.

Cheers,
Rex.

--
Rex Brooks