emergency-adopt-events message

Subject: COG Assignments for IAEM Demonstration

Attached is a list of COGs to be used for the IAEM interoperability demonstration. The COGS can be officially named once the scenarios have been finalized. Please update the scenarios so we can finalize the COG list.

As I said before the final scenario will be sent out on Wednesday, October 20, 2010. This will include the CAP-CP message and the Presidential IPAWS declaration.

Thank you

Tom Ferrentino

716.913.4453

COG_Assignments.xlsx