emergency-adopt message

Subject: Face-to-face at IAEM?

All EMA-TC members:

At today's EMA-TC meeting the question came up whether we should consider holding a F2F meeting during the IAEM conference, for instance to review and consolidate our 12 month activity plan.

If such a F2F is to be held, we intend to reserve a conference line for the TC members who can not be present on site.

So we'd like to know
a) Whether you plan to attend the upcoming IAEM/EMEX Expo, and if so, what days.
b) Whether you are in favor of a F2F being held some time during that expo.

Looking forward to your feedback,
Thanks!
Werner