emergency-adopt message

Subject: Re: Can I close the Adoption Outreach Subcommittees?

Sounds good. Thanks much & good luck with your TC.Â

On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 12:36 PM Rex Brooks <rexb@starbourne.com> wrote:

Hi Chet,

I regret this slipped my mind in the crush to try and salvage my main Windows 10 Pro computer and its files/software to continue working on the EDXL Toolkit/Framework and continue on with that until I can get a new Windows 10 Pro system. I see no great reason to keep the Adoption Outreach SCs, (particularly the EM TC Adoption SC) except that we're still having difficulty growing it as we would prefer and we do use Collateral & Documents to support the Toolkit/Framework and our participation in conferences like IAEM's annual conference.

I'm copying Elysa and the Adoption TC so that we can address this in tomorrow's EM TC meeting.

Thanks for the timely reminder,
Rex