emergency-adoption message

Subject: Re: [emergency-adoption] NEMA interop demo

All,

I won't be able to attend either.  I ended up with overlapping
responsibilities, so the NEMA conf. was cut and the Minnesota
Volunteer Organization for Assisting in Disaster (MN-VOAD) was kept.

To those attending, best of luck and hopes you'll share what you learn
with the rest of us (both on any demo and session attendance.)

- Michelle