emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: RE: [emergency-cap-profiles] I will be out of town Thursday, June 11

We have a call tomorrow at 11 AM - we can use the time to discuss and
resolve any outstanding items and submit it to the TC.

Thanks

Sukumar

-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 12:17 PM
To: emergency-cap-profiles@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency-cap-profiles] I will be out of town Thursday, June
11

Hi Folks,

I will almost certainly be traveling to Santa Clara for the OASIS
Track on Integrated Emergency Management at Connectivity Week
Thursday during the time scheduled for our meeting, and so will miss
the meeting. Elysa may be able to call in, but I won't. You can take
good notes and perhaps have someone available to talk me through any
questions I might have about last changes before submitting to the TC
or we could just wait until next Tuesday. I don't have a particular
preference.

Cheers,
Rex
--