emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: [emergency-cap-profiles] Re: schema

Thanks Jacob,

This puts the discussion in exactly the light I was hoping you would
provide. It is clear that there are some decisions we need to
consider beyond the simple changes done to fulfill the Issues. I
haven't come to my own conclusion on these issues. In my opinion the
question is how we make it as straightforward as possible for
implementations to be testably conformant.

Cheers,
Rex