emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: profile comments

Hi,
	Based on Rev 02 of the IPAWS profile that Rex posted last week, I have compiled a list of editorial comments which is attached as a PDF.  Many are just a rewording that I think may be more clear, along with some consistency changes for terminology and wording.  The more important changes are:

- Clearly indicating which elements move from optional in CAP to required by the profile.
- Item 7 in the attached comments which deals with whether an info block is required by the profile and its affect on the schema
- Items 1,2,4,10,12,13,21(c) in the attached comments

--
jake@jpw.biz
--

profile-comments-2.pdf