emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: Re: [emergency-cap-profiles] profile comments

Thanks Jacob,

We just need to make sure that any and all
changes are clearly included in our public
record, so we can go over this in our next
meeting. I hope to have all changes included in
the next version I post that have been captured
in the meeting notes from our last meeting, so it
would be helpful for me to have those today, so I
can refer to them as I update the version we will
look at next.

I do not want to make all these changes without
first working it through our process, but I do
think that some can be done now, like removing
the DateTime Datatype from the Terminology
Section since it is now included in CAP v1.2 and
including "<, >" in all elements referred to in
the text.

Cheers,
Rex