emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: Profile PR

Greg,

Review of the TC process confirms that with ANY change to the Committee Specification Public Review Draft, a subsequent public review of a minimum of 15 days is required.  That is for any change whether substantive or not.  It will be a tight schedule but I believe it is doable to complete the effort by the end of Feb as long as we don’t have to do a third review.

Hope testing goes well!

Cheers,

Elysa