emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: CAP-AU Profile and JIRA

Hi Chet,

The CAP profiles SC is ready to get started with JIRA and the adjudication of comments received. PR closes 1/20.   We agreed in our SC meeting yesterday that we would use JIRA for tracking and would like for you to set the project up such that each member of the SC gets notified when there has been a change to a ticket.  The roster can be found at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-cap-profiles/members/roster.php

Please let me know if there is anything else you need to get us started.  We will again be under a tight time table as it appears we will require a follow up 15 day PR.

Thanks,

Elysa