emergency-cap message

Subject: Re: [emergency-cap] Restarting CAP SC meetings

Hi Rob,

The new EM-TEC SC will tentaviely meet every other Wednesday at 9 AM Eastern, so I would prefer a slightly later time, perhaps 10 or 11 AM Eastern?

Tony Mancuso

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 1:11 PM, Rob Torchon <rtorchon@yahoo.com> wrote:
Based on input and discussion received on the EM TC, there is sufficient interest in starting up the CAP SC meetings.

Primary topics are the future of CAP and extensions to support particular ancillary needs, such as amber alerts and JMX from Japan Meteorological.

I'd like to ask the SC to consider meetings times and frequency. I propose weekly meetings to start off, with the meeting frequency adjusted according to need.

Everyone's schedule is hectic enough, and we cover multiple time zones, but I'll start off with a  suggestion.

Wednesdays seem open as far as EM meetings go, how about 1200 Pacific, the first meeting to kick off June 6, 2013?

I look forward to hearing from everybody.

Thanks