emergency-cap message

Subject: Re: [emergency-cap] Suggested topics for IAEM wireless alerting day.

Mark,

Elysa originally asked me to discuss 10 years of WEA and lessons learned, so Iâd say session 3 in your top alternative works for me. Iâd also share best practices. I can definitely fill time.Â

I can take a crack at an update to the title and abstract today to see if we can draw some more people to the session.Â

MikeÂ