emergency-cap message

Subject: Re: [emergency-cap] Suggested topics for IAEM wireless alerting day.

Hereâs what Iâm thinking in terms of a title and abstract to draw more people.Â

Wireless Alerting Crash Course

Learn how to get up and running with wireless alerts! Wireless alerting is a game changer. Public safety managers who use wireless alerts are quickly reaching the general public with life saving information even when cellular networks are jammed. However, many public safety managers are hesitant to use it because they donât know where to get started, donât know enough about it, or heard stories about it not working right. By attending this session, youâll learn from the best and get the facts. Youâll learn how wireless alerting works, best practices and lessons learned, and whatâs being done to expand the wireless alerting around the world. Alert origination and technical experts will provide you with applicable knowledge and answer the questions you were afraid to ask.

Mike