emergency-cap message

Subject: CAP SC IAEM workshop agenda

Just a reminder to fill in the doodle poll with your preferences for the planning meeting.  Here is the draft agenda for the workshop so far, please let me know of changes/additions.

Agenda

- Welcome to the attendees (Elysa or Mark)
- Housekeeping: bathrooms, lunch, and recording of the meeting (Elysa or Mark)
- Round-table introductions
- Session 1 What is wireless alerting and why do I want it? (Tom)
- Coffee Break
- Session 2 How wireless networks are designed and how wireless alerting really works (Mark)
- Lunch Break
- Session 3 Hints and tips for getting the best from WEA - ATIS document review (Mike)
- Session 4 Alert Origination and the role EDXL and CAP plays (Elysa or Jacob)
- Coffee Break
- Session 5 Review of the OASIS MAP draft and subsequent questions and discussions (Mark)