emergency-cap message

Subject: Re: [emergency-cap] CAP SC IAEM workshop agenda

that looks good to me.

after writing some early drafts, tom and i will time them and then probably trim them a bit to aviod repetition too much (though some repetition is good to emphasise main points).

I am having a very busy week this week but i hope to have some time on friday to review the drafts in time for an oasis meeting on friday. but we still have some time to tweak before we present.

mark