emergency-cap message

Subject: Groups - Action Item "Create and send an outreach message about mobile alerting" Modified

Action Item Subject: Create and send an outreach message about mobile alerting
Item Number: #0029

Description
Elysa asked if we should make a separate outreach about mobile alerting to CAP workshop attendees and others who we know are interested. Mark suggested that we should focus on those countries that are currently working on implementations like India.

Owner: Mark Wood
Due Date: N/A

Comments
Jacob Westfall 2023-12-01 17:01 UTC
Target audience: India, attendees from the training session on mobile alerting

Key points for the outreach email:

- It was great to meet you and we would love to hear from you about your implementation
- Note the approval of the GSMA and link to the document
- Ask if they have any questions or would like to learn more about the MAP document. Put some info about OASIS and the link to the committee note.
- We'd like to promote the interoperability of their system with neighbours and the global alerting community