emergency-have message

Subject: Re: [emergency-have] Closing out HAVE 2.0

I have submitted a proposal to “merge” the HL7 and OASIS front matter to both organizations. I asked for a status on my submission by this Friday - want to know where it is in they review/approval process.

I have not heard anything yet. I will forward status as soon as I have any info.

I will be at the HL7 work group meetings next week. I will be working the issue with HL7 staff while there.

Scott M Robertson, PharmD, RPh, FHL7, GIAC, CISSP
Health IT Strategy & Policy
Technology Risk Office
Kaiser Permanente

Sent from my iPhone