emergency-if message

Subject: IF Meeting Canceled; Please attend EM TC

Hi:

  Pursuant to our discussion at our last meeting, I would like to cancel our normal Infrastructure Framework Subcommittee meeting today, since our current work is complete; however, please attend the regular EM TC meeting as we will be making the appropriate motions to advance our DE Working Draft 06 to its final public review. (These motions and our discussions from last time are described in the minutes, at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-if/download.php/46008/DRAFT-05-15-12-Minutes-IF-Subcommittee.odt)

  Thanks.

--Jeff