emergency-ms message

Subject: Draft spending plan for 2019

Friends,

I have drafted a 2019 spending plan based on the one Cathie provided. For some reason I was unable to upload it to documents, so it is herein attached. Please look over lines 18-6 to 18-14 on sheet 1 and reply to this email with any input.

Cathie,

I am not sure about the carry over or any other details nor whether we are again asking for more than we have 😉 You can adjust by removing one of the two general adoption conferences listed. Please let us know if this is what you need or something different for the board meeting this week.

Thank you,

Elysa Jones, Chair OASIS

Emergency Management Technical Committee

Emergency Member Section Steering Committee