emergency-ms message

Subject: RE: Draft spending plan for 2019

Thank you, Cathie! If anyone has a comment/correction/update, please post it. I will start a ballot to approve this if no comments are received. Thanks, Elysa

From: Cathie Mayo <cathie.mayo@oasis-open.org>
Sent: Monday, November 5, 2018 9:58 AM
To: Elysa Jones <elysajones@yahoo.com>
Cc: emergency-ms@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Elysa & StC members,

I have attached a revised pdf to detail your spending plans for 2019.

The top half of the form shows how the funds were spent this year

and how the remaining funds carry into 2019.

The lower section shows your spending request of $19,200 and that

the estimated funds for 2019 should cover your requests.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments

about the revised copy.

Best,
Cathie