Subject: Re: [emergency-msg] ICS form req's draft

I think this looks good with the exception of 1 comment. If the purpose
is to create an XML version of ICS-201 AND considering general practice
to "support" an XML standard includes support for all MUSTs and SHOULDs,
then including the SHOULD for CAP data may throw you off the initial
focus. In other words, I think you are making it a "requirement" (as
defined by supporting MUSTs and SHOULDs) without meaning too.

Don't get me wrong, I would love for CAP to be part of ICS, but I would
caution the approach for v1.0.

Allen