Subject: Re: [emergency-msg] Next EM-Msg SC Meeting Schedule, CAP 1.1 Comments Review, Dispositions Due As Soon As Feasible after End of Next Meeting,

I'll be posting a final version of the CAP 1.1 issues list (for this
iteration, anyway) sometime tomorrow.   Alas, on Tuesday I probably
won't be able to break out of my meetings in DC.

However, my understanding was that we were at the full TC level with
the CAP 1.1 spec, so won't review of the comments need to be done at
that level?

- Art