Subject: No meeting today?

Hi Folks,

I know we had a meeting last week, and I have a conflict with a GSA
sponsored Health Information Technology Ontology Project meeting, but
I thought we were going to stay in synch with the TC if we can
re-establish that for the sake of schedule-challenged individuals
like me. So, I am wondering if we did not just forget that the TC
meeting was this week, and that this would be our normal 12:30 p.m.
-1:00 p.m. Eastern Time meeting piggy-backing on the same telecon as
the IF SC and TC in order to move general SC and HAVE work forward?