Subject: Yes on 12:30 SC call today. RE: [emergency-msg] No meeting today?

All,

If at all possible, please stay on the OASIS call for the Messaging and
Notifications SC call.  Kavi showed cancelled for some reason, and we hope
that didn't confuse people.

1. Schedule a special 3-hour call for Resource Messaging artifact review
2. HAVE status and next steps
3. Continue our review of RM artifacts until 1:30 if folks can make the
time.

Tim Grapes
Evolution Technologies, Inc.
Disaster Management egov Initiative
Science and Technology Directorate/OIC
Department of Homeland Security
Office:  (703) 654-6075
Mobile:  (703) 304-4829
tgrapes@evotecinc.com
tim.grapes@associates.dhs.gov

-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 9:50 AM
To: emergency-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency-msg] No meeting today?

Hi Folks,

I know we had a meeting last week, and I have a conflict with a GSA
sponsored Health Information Technology Ontology Project meeting, but
I thought we were going to stay in synch with the TC if we can
re-establish that for the sake of schedule-challenged individuals
like me. So, I am wondering if we did not just forget that the TC
meeting was this week, and that this would be our normal 12:30 p.m.
-1:00 p.m. Eastern Time meeting piggy-backing on the same telecon as
the IF SC and TC in order to move general SC and HAVE work forward?