Subject: RE: [emergency-msg] Re: My comment on the geo-oasis namespace URI

Do you mean "URN"?

I really don't have a strong preference for URN vs. URL (in principle), but
I think it would be good to adopt a consistent convention within the TC.

My point is that the URI (whether it's a URN or a URL) should comply with
the OASIS rules.  Those rules allow the use of either URLs or URNs, but the
URL in question does not comply with those rules.

Alessandro