Subject: Sorry, my battery died in the middle of comment on Name inResource ID

Hi Folks,

The Subject line says it. I will look to v2.16 to tell me the
resolution. Can we keep our schedule on Tuesday for 12:30 Eastern
Time? I'm keeping it on my calendar.

Thanks for putting up with the battery problem. I am making sure my
second phone is correctly cradled. That was the reason why it did not
take a charge.

Sorry, however, we did make a little progress, and we certainly have
things to think about.