Subject: Reminder: Mtg today: RSVP if possible

Hi folks,

We know we won't have Alessandro today, and I know Werner is busy,
too, though I didn't ask if he was available for today's meeting when
I requested an update on diagram revisions.

So, if you can RSVP, I would appreciate it. There are several
administrative things that Tim and I can discuss, but unless we are
going to have at least 3 attendees, it doesn't make sense to work on
the issues. I will wait till the last minute to upload the next
version of the IssuesList with the latest notes on Issues that have
been included in the next full revision of the specification document
that I'm working on.