Subject: RE: [emergency-msg] Reminder: Mtg today: RSVP if possible

 I am actually available today.

I will be on the call at 1230

Gary A. Ham
Senior Research Scientist
Battelle Stafford Operations
540-288-5611
703-869-6241 (cell)
"If nobody uses it, it ain't a standard."

-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 9:20 AM
To: emergency-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi folks,

We know we won't have Alessandro today, and I know Werner is busy, too,
though I didn't ask if he was available for today's meeting when I
requested an update on diagram revisions.

So, if you can RSVP, I would appreciate it. There are several
administrative things that Tim and I can discuss, but unless we are
going to have at least 3 attendees, it doesn't make sense to work on the
issues. I will wait till the last minute to upload the next version of
the IssuesList with the latest notes on Issues that have been included
in the next full revision of the specification document that I'm working
on.