Subject: Re: [emergency-msg] Conflict with tomorrow's calls

All, Actually Tues 9/18 is not a good day for me either as I am at a conference and it will be difficult to get away.  Is everyone ok with moving this meeting to Thurs, same time?  We will likely need Tim and Lee for a quorum and I'd like to have a quorum for us to finalize the conformance statement for the HAVE Committee Draft.  Please respond to let me know if this would work for everyone.  Thanks, Elysa