Subject: RE: [emergency-msg] Conflict with tomorrow's calls

I must ask you that you postpone the vote on HAVE.  I have done a more-thorough review of the document with a focus on conformance and have identified several problems, some of them serious, both related to conformance and unrelated to conformance.  I am creating a list of comments but won't be able to have it ready before roughly early next week, since I am attending the OGC standards meeting this week.

I apologize for this late "anouncement", I should really have done this work before, but my time is limited.

I will send the list of comments as soon as I can, hopefully before the middle of next week.

Alessandro

From: Elysa Jones [mailto:ejones@warningsystems.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 05:44
To: Timothy Grapes; emergency-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

All, Actually Tues 9/18 is not a good day for me either as I am at a conference and it will be difficult to get away.  Is everyone ok with moving this meeting to Thurs, same time?  We will likely need Tim and Lee for a quorum and I'd like to have a quorum for us to finalize the conformance statement for the HAVE Committee Draft.  Please respond to let me know if this would work for everyone.  Thanks, Elysa