Subject: Re: [emergency-rim] Checksum or Digital Identifier for Schema Downloads

Tim,

If you could provide a lead (e.g., URI reference) for the
"Checksum or Digital Identifier for Schema Downloads..."
in EDXL-TEP requirements, per:

 > a suggestion provided to us during the EDXL-TEP requirements

I'll follow up to see what detail was provided in the written
requirement.  And I'll try to track this thread on the RIM SC list.

I replied earlier to the list that OASIS has a requirement in
hand to do something (better than just ZIP CRC) for hash/digest,
maybe MD5...  but it was supposed to be part of consideration
for a document management system that's on hold

See: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency-rim/201109/msg00010.html

- Robin

Robin Cover
OASIS, Director of Information Services
Editor, Cover Pages and XML Daily Newslink
Email: robin@oasis-open.org
Staff bio: http://www.oasis-open.org/people/staff/robin-cover
Cover Pages: http://xml.coverpages.org/
Newsletter: http://xml.coverpages.org/newsletterArchive.html