[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Today's schedule--What should we do, or not do?
Hi Everyone,I saw where Werner and I responded to Don's message yesterday, but I didn't see any others. so I am asking if we want to cancel today's RIM SC meeting, given that we are likely to suspend meetings until we have Extensions settled.
One thing I don't want to do is to have RIM SC become a problem for the work of getting Extensions settled, DE 2.0 and SitRep 1.0 back on track. So I will call in only to pass this along.
However, we should choose a day and a time to meet. Think we probably want to hold off until Elysa is back from the CAP Workshop so she can chair these special TC meetings.
Cheers, Rex -- Rex Brooks GeoAddress: 1361-A Addison Berkeley, CA 94702 Phone: 510-898-0670